Synchronization between external master data of Tinfo 6 and SalesForce
The main features of the master data synchronization module between Tinfo 6 and SalesForce are the following:
- To activate the module, specify the username, password and access token in Salesforce
- Each entry / modification on the Tinfo registry is replicated on Salesforce
- In no case will a modification made on SalesForce be replicated on the Tinfo registry
- The external people of the Tinfo database are stored as contacts on SalesForce
- The external structures of the Tinfo database are stored as an account on SalesForce
Problems that can occur during synchronization:
- The synchronization process is no longer functional because the password and token have expired. You must contact Tinfo support to configure the module based on the new access parameters before performing updates on the registry
- The email field of people and structures on the Tinfo registry must contain a valid email address, otherwise the synchronization on SalesForce would fail
- The telephone field of people and structures on the Tinfo database must contain a valid phone number, otherwise the synchronization on SalesForce would fail
- When entering companies, the notes field must be left blank (field used to associate the company to a type on SalesForce), or possibly indicate the type of account membership on SalesForce.
- When importing people / external structures on Tinfo 6, in order to allow synchronization on SalesForce, it is necessary to specify (within the import template) as the company information system code the value 'salesforce'