Send mail to homogeneous groups of registries
From TinfoDoc's mail client it is possible to send mail to homogeneous groups of mail.
For homogeneous groups we mean a set of emails classified in the same way (see How to classify a registry).
To send an email to a group you need:
1) Go to the e-mail wall: Write -> Outgoing document
2) Click on the recipients menu -> Select Group
3) Select the category or categories (group) to which you want to send the email
4) By clicking on the name of the group, the list of master data classified with that specific value appears:
5) After completing the subject and the text of the email, click on Send