How to correct a certificate
To correct the role (or personal data) of a student shown in the certificate it is necessary to have specific permissions (Regeneration Certificate) for the regeneration of the certificate.
Following the sequence of activities:
1) From the External master portlet: search for the person
2) From the External master data portlet -> Actions: change
3) Update incorrect data such as the role by selecting it from the list and save:
4) From the Scorm Courses portlet -> Courses taught: search for the course attended by the person:
5) From the Courses Scorm portlet -> Actions: Course log
6) From the Courses Scorm portlet -> Course log: search for the name of the student and click on the "Regenerate certificate" icon
The certificate is regenerated and discharged so the operator can check the correctness.